An Interview With Motivational Marriage Coach Lynn
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR PODCAST? WHAT IS THE BIGGER PICTURE?
We are a growing community of like-minded people who are on a mission to change the world, one amazing marriage at a time. Although I no longer accept clients and consider myself semi-retired, I will always be a marriage and family advocate. I created 71 weekly podcast episodes between 2/18 – 6/19.
WHAT IS YOUR INTENT WITH YOUR MARRIAGE MATTERS (YMM)?
- I want to inspire people to realize that each and every one of us can choose to “make your marriage great.”
- I show listeners how to create an amazing, fulfilling relationship, one in which the likelihood of divorce and prolonged unhappiness is practically nil. Isn’t that your deepest desire?
- I want to impress upon listeners the awareness that Your Marriage Matters to you, your family and the community.
WHY ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO SERVE AS HOST?
I’ve discovered patterns and I KNOW what causes marital failure and what causes success. I have had success one on one and would like to share my knowledge and experience in a community setting, with a large audience. I was awarded the Distinguished Toastmaster Medal in 2006 and hosted “Your Marriage Matters” on Blogtalk radio from 2010-2011. Although I am new to podcasting, I have communication and public speaking skills that can be used to benefit many couples.
THERE ARE SEVERAL MARRIAGE PODCASTS. HOW IS YOUR MARRIAGE MATTERS DIFFERENT?
- First, as host of YMM, I see my role as your personal motivational marriage coach. I thought of the term “motivational marriage coach” because I’m highly energetic and positive and I have a deep concern for others’ success and happiness. Many podcasters treat their show as a business. I am offering my show as a community service endeavor.
- Next, YMM offers several series which serve as building blocks to solidify the ease with which you can increase intimacy. Other podcasts have disjointed, random topics. Many of them are interesting and the hosts are conversational, but what is the overall, bigger picture? Is it for the self, for the purpose of creating community? Are the episodes general self-help improvement?I help listeners build a strong marriage, beginning with a foundation (“The Sound Relationship House”) and then move on to other series including communication, sex, dangers of pornography, and husbands / fathers roles.
- Finally, YMM is not just a podcast, it’s a movement (currently inactive). We are a growing community of like-minded people on a mission to change the world, one amazing marriage at a time.
WHAT DO YOU HOPE PEOPLE WILL GAIN FROM LISTENING TO YMM PODCAST?
I ask that people chat and share with others. We learn a great deal when we interact with each other. My listeners have excellent ideas and unique experiences. It’s a waste to keep something to yourself that can benefit others, and in some cases, save marriages!
I want people to gain support and encouragement in a culture that does not fully respect marriage.
WHAT CAN YMM LISTENERS DO THAT WILL PRACTICALLY GUARANTEE MARITAL SUCCESS?
Build a strong foundation, continuously nurture your intimacy, be “clean of heart.” I show my coaching clients, podcasts listeners, website visitors, Youtube viewers, and reading audience how to make their marriage great.
EASY WAYS FOR YOU TO CREATE A GREAT MARRIAGE
Don’t hesitate. Get set up now and do the following. Professional marital development is at your fingertips and ready for your eyeballs to devour ASAP.
___Subscribe and listen regularly to the podcast through my website or visiting ITunes. www.marriagecoachlynn.com.
___Like the Facebook Page “Marriage Coach Lynn.”
___Subscribe to You Tube channel “Marriage Coach Lynn” and click the bell in the upper right so that you won’t miss any videos.
___Follow me on Twitter: MarriageCoachLn.
___Get a copy of “Reenergize Your Marriage in 21 Days” on Amazon.com or Smashwords.com. Look for the “Your Marriage Matters” Series of six books which are projected to be completed by end of 2023.
___Sign up for a free coaching consultation and select a coaching package. For descriptions, see the coaching packages section of www.marriagecoachlynn.com. (limited clients / availability)
___Post reviews on my books, Youtube channel and podcast page so that I can create the best possible content, addressing all of your concerns.
___Make a record of my email and contact me with any concern or comment. No topic is too great or too small. I aim to respond to every email within five business days. email@example.com